Bibb County car, auto & truck accident lawyer/attorney The Smith Law Firm
The Smith Law Firm has taken on the insurance companies over 1,000 times in over 30 years of practice in Alabama.
You are likely visiting my website because of an accident involving a car, auto or truck in Bibb County, Alabama.
Your focus needs to be on healing from your injuries, returning to your life’s normal routine, and having your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
My job as an Bibb County auto/car accident lawyer is to handle the details of dealing with insurance companies, adjusters, personal injury and property damage claims, litigation and obtaining the legal compensation you rightfully deserve.
If you don’t get paid, then I don’t get paid.
Simple as that.
I NEVER charge a fee for an injury claim unless a cash settlement is made for you. The initial consultation is free. My clients’ legal fee is 100% contingent upon my clients’ winning a financial recovery from the at-fault party’s auto insurance company.
I make sure you receive the financial compensation you deserve when you have sustained personal injury or property damages arising from a rear end collision, or in any type of Bibb County, Alabama automobile accident.
The Smith Law Firm is ready to represent you throughout Bibb County, Alabama including District Court for auto and truck accidents.
Please fill out the free consultation form on this website so I can better evaluate your case and determine how I can best help YOU.
Though most car accidents are just minor fender benders, many rear end collisions in Alabama will have a long term health impact to your neck and spine due to a whip lash injury caused from being hit from behind by the colliding vehicle. You need an experienced auto accident lawyer to make sure you get all the long term health care you need by obtaining the legal financial compensation to which you are entitled.
Alabama law presumes that it is every driver’s duty to not hit the car in front of him. For this reason, the vehicle that actually does the “rear-ending” is usually found to be at fault in a rear end accident. However, like most legal doctrines, there are exceptions to the rule.
Steps you should take if you have been involved in a Bibb County, Alabama auto, truck or traffic accident to protect your legal rights.
• If the police were not at the scene contact them immediately and ask that a police report be filed once officers do arrive at the scene.
• If you are not seriously injured, at the scene accident, collect important information, such as name, phone numbers, emails and insurance information from both the other driver and any witnesses to the car crash.
• Use your smart phone to take photos of the damage to all motor vehicles involved, as well as the scene of the accident.
• If medical attention is needed for any injured passengers, or you the car’s driver, record the names of any doctors or other medical professionals providing treatment. Keeping track of this information as it will help you itemize your medical expenses and treatment for your insurer, your attorney, and the court.
• If representatives from other insurance companies should call you, be polite, but ask them to call your attorney. Information given to the insurance companies may be unfavorable to your case.
If we enter into a written contractual lawyer-client relationship, I will conduct all communication with the insurance companies on your behalf, and find all potential sources for compensation for your losses.
Please don’t delay, use the free consultation form on this website to submit your Bibb County traffic accident information and start on the road to recovery.
The Smith Law Firm serves all courts in all cities in Bibb County for auto accidents including District Court.
My job has been saved
My job has been saved by getting this ticket dropped.
Professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal
Very happy with Mr. Reggie Smith that represented a traffic speeding ticket for a Class A CDL truck driver employed by a Florida trucking company. Mr. Reggie Smith was professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal. Thank you so much!
P. Lawrence December 19, 2018 Miami, Florida
Godspeed Reggie and keep up the excellent work!
If you ever find yourself in the state of Alabama and your left foot becomes a little too aggressive, your first call needs to be to Reggie. His services are first rate, comprehensive, efficient, and very fair. Godspeed Reggie and keep up the excellent work!! Best Regards!
Ellis - North Carolina
The Smith Law Offices helps Alabama motorists with legal representation with many types of traffic tickets and violations including:
Failure to Yield
CDL – Commercial Drivers
Following too Close
Too Fast for Conditions
Obstructing an Intersection
Speeding in a School Zone