Has your Alabama driver’s license been suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets?
Before you pay your Alabama speeding or traffic ticket . . . Call the Smith Law Firm at 205-394-4252 to discuss your options!
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it.
In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive
The Smith Law Firm can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Mobile, Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
Unlike other speeding/traffic defense attorneys and lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
This has allowed the Smith Law firm to develop a deeper understanding of traffic procedures and case law in Alabama. Reginald Smith has been an attorney for over 30 years and has represented clients in thousands of cases.
Reggie has helped Alabama drivers avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don’t have to go to court themselves.
I will go to court for you and fight to keep your speeding or traffic ticket off your driving record. As an experienced traffic ticket attorney, my client’s Alabama traffic tickets often are dismissed. If your ticket is not dismissed, Reggie can often work to arrange for a pre-trial diversion so the ticket will not increase your insurance rates.
I recommend that you contact Mr. Reggie Smith
After receiving a speeding ticket in Abbeville, AL on the October 8, 2018, I tried to communicate with the city officials for over a 45 day period. I had enough of frustration plus round around so made the decision to then contacted Mr. Smiths office at 6:30 PM and within 30 minutes he reached out to me. After detailed explanation of what he could do, at 0900 the next morning I had the ticket handled and instruction of how to get it permanently dismissed.If you ever are in the state of Alabama and get a minor ticket violation, I recommend that you contact Mr. Reggie Smith and not even try to go to the local authorities for assistance.
Sincerely, Bryce, Florida, November 20, 2018
Professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal
Very happy with Mr. Reggie Smith that represented a traffic speeding ticket for a Class A CDL truck driver employed by a Florida trucking company. Mr. Reggie Smith was professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal. Thank you so much!
P. Lawrence December 19, 2018 Miami, Florida
Reasonably priced as well!
I am so glad I came across Reggie's name in the Tuscaloosa area. He got me out of a speeding ticket pretty quickly and took the worry away that it may go on my record. I'm so pleased with his quick responses when I had questions and how he kept me up to date through e-mail through every step taken. He's definitely worth giving a call if you need help with a traffic ticket. Reasonably priced as well!
Mallory, Jackson, Mississippi October 25, 2018
The Smith Law Offices helps Alabama motorists with legal representation with many types of traffic tickets and violations including:
Failure to Yield
CDL – Commercial Drivers
Following too Close
Too Fast for Conditions
Obstructing an Intersection
Speeding in a School Zone