Has your Alabama driver’s license been suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets?
In many cases, I am able to work with the City Courts, County Courts and Municipal Courts across Alabama to resolve your unpaid traffic tickets and have your suspended Alabama driver’s license reinstated.
Put the legal experience of License Restoration Lawyer Reggie Smith to work for you.
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it. In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive. We can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
Please fill out our free free case review form so that we can determine the reason(s) why your Alabama driver’s license has been suspended.
The following situations can lead to license suspension:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
If you drive while your license is suspended, you also risk being arrested. Don’t risk it contact The Smith Law Firm today.
Thanks for getting the DUI dropped
Thanks for getting the DUI dropped; it was well worth the money I spent.
Case dismissed for defective equipment
Thanks for showing me what to do to have my case dismissed for defective equipment
Demetrice in Alabama
I will tell other truckers about what you did for me in having my speeding ticket dismissed
My CDL license did not need any points on it. I will tell other truckers about what you did for me in having my speeding ticket dismissed and I did not have to go to Court. I can now get a job with a clean driving record!
Floyd in Alabama