Has your Alabama driver’s license been suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets?
Before you pay your Alabama speeding or traffic ticket . . . Call the Smith Law Firm at 205-394-4252 to discuss your options!
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it.
In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive
The Smith Law Firm can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Mobile, Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
Unlike other speeding/traffic defense attorneys and lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
This has allowed the Smith Law firm to develop a deeper understanding of traffic procedures and case law in Alabama. Reginald Smith has been an attorney for over 30 years and has represented clients in thousands of cases.
Reggie has helped Alabama drivers avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don’t have to go to court themselves.
I will go to court for you and fight to keep your speeding or traffic ticket off your driving record. As an experienced traffic ticket attorney, my client’s Alabama traffic tickets often are dismissed. If your ticket is not dismissed, Reggie can often work to arrange for a pre-trial diversion so the ticket will not increase your insurance rates.
Reggie was a pleasure to work with and helped us manage a difficult situation with ease.
We needed legal advice regarding an Alabama traffic violation and reached out to Attorney Reggie Smith. Reggie listened to us, reviewed the facts, explained the Laws of the State of Alabama and helped us understand our options. Reggie explained what we could expect with each step of the legal process and we experienced no surprises as a result, everything happened exactly the way he said it would! He communicated clearly and followed up with us frequently. Reggie was a pleasure to work with and helped us manage a difficult situation with ease. I appreciate his skills and guidance and highly recommend him for your needs! Sincerely and Thank You!
Jim, Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks for your help
I was in a rush to see my sick mother and got a ticket. Thanks for your help.
My job has been saved
My job has been saved by getting this ticket dropped.
The Smith Law Offices helps Alabama motorists with legal representation with many types of traffic tickets and violations including:
Failure to Yield
CDL – Commercial Drivers
Following too Close
Too Fast for Conditions
Obstructing an Intersection
Speeding in a School Zone