Has your Alabama driver’s license been suspended because of unpaid traffic tickets?
Before you pay your Alabama speeding or traffic ticket . . . Call the Smith Law Firm at 205-394-4252 to discuss your options!
Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it.
In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive
The Smith Law Firm can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Mobile, Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
Unlike other speeding/traffic defense attorneys and lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
This has allowed the Smith Law firm to develop a deeper understanding of traffic procedures and case law in Alabama. Reginald Smith has been an attorney for over 30 years and has represented clients in thousands of cases.
Reggie has helped Alabama drivers avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don’t have to go to court themselves.
I will go to court for you and fight to keep your speeding or traffic ticket off your driving record. As an experienced traffic ticket attorney, my client’s Alabama traffic tickets often are dismissed. If your ticket is not dismissed, Reggie can often work to arrange for a pre-trial diversion so the ticket will not increase your insurance rates.
Professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal
Very happy with Mr. Reggie Smith that represented a traffic speeding ticket for a Class A CDL truck driver employed by a Florida trucking company. Mr. Reggie Smith was professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal. Thank you so much!
P. Lawrence December 19, 2018 Miami, Florida
I am very satisfied with Mr. Smith’s services and highly recommend him
My daughter was in real trouble with a traffic ticket for speeding at nearly 100 mph and close to reckless driving. She tried to find a lawyer thru the internet, but only got ‘robocalls’ and automated responses. I contacted Mr. Reggie Smith because I was concerned about my daughter’s upcoming hearing (I live in a different state). Mr. Smith took my call from his cell phone and I didn’t have to negotiate thru an automated system or a bunch of secretaries. We reached a deal on the phone and I sent him the retainer. Over the course of the next month Mr. Smith was responsive to each of my and my daughter’s inquiries. He was on time for her hearing and struck a reasonable deal with the prosecutor. I am very satisfied with Mr. Smith’s services and highly recommend him. PS – he did all of this within his initial cost estimate.
Steve - Lawyer in Dallas, TX
Efficient and kind help is on your side with The Smith Law Firm
Thanks to Attorney Smith my speeding ticket in Alabama was dropped . This charge was handled and taken care of in less than a week! Efficient and kind help is on your side with The Smith Law Firm.
The Smith Law Offices helps Alabama motorists with legal representation with many types of traffic tickets and violations including:
Failure to Yield
CDL – Commercial Drivers
Following too Close
Too Fast for Conditions
Obstructing an Intersection
Speeding in a School Zone