Got an Alabama CDL traffic or speeding ticket?
Fix it with Reggie!
Before you pay your CDL – Commercial Drivers License Alabama traffic or speeding ticket contact Reggie
For over 30 years The Smith Law Firm has been helping Alabama CDL drivers by providing legal representation for speeding and other highway citations.
The Smith Law Offices helps commercial drivers with all types of Alabama traffic infractions including:
• Log Book
• Over length
• Inspection Violations
• Speeding 15 or more over the limit
• Reckless Driving
• Improper or erratic lane change (except failure to signal)
• Following too closely
• Any traffic violation in connection with a fatal accident
• Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) without obtaining a CDL
• Operating a CMV without a license in the possession of the driver
• Operating a CMV without a CDL of the proper class and/or endorsements for the specific vehicle being operated or for the passengers or type of cargo transported
• Railroad grade crossing violations
Why use the Smith Law Offices to fight your Alabama CDL Ticket?
Simple: To save your job.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is at all costs reduce your risks of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, The Smith Law Firm understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law for the past 30 years in Alabama Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a traffic ticket costing you your living, and your family’s financial security.
If you have an Alabama CDL speeding or traffic ticket, I encourage you to please fill out the contact form on this website for a free initial consultation. Once I know the specifics of your case I will be able to better serve your needs.